Friday, April 19, 2013

Decided on a Room Theme Finally!

After looking over so many ideas for my room theme I finally decided on the Owl Theme from schoolgirlstyle.com. I have downloaded her content and I am in process of making the center signs, name plates, etc. and laminating them. I have been shopping on the web and in the store looking for stuff to go in the room and I have found that Hobby Lobby seems to be an amazing source for stuff especially in the spring/summer when they have lots of bright colors and seasonal items that are awesome! Another great thing about Hobby Lobby is the rotate half off sales every other weekend in different departments! I made my first purchase for my room!


I also found a plethora of Owl stuff while I was there! I am holding back for the sale and I also don't want to get so over excited I buy stuff I don't need. I haven't been able to see my room yet which also makes it hard to plan without knowing what kind of wall space and storage I will have. Just a peek at some of the stuff I saw:


And I found this little Owl with hooks on it that is perfect for hanging bathoom passes on by the door!




In the meantime I have been putting together and activities binder and standards binder for second grade. Pintrest is awesome in addition to all the teachers blogs I have come across for ideas! I am off to find new ideas! Please share if you have any!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate