Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More Stuff for My Room!!

I feel like I am running blind since I haven't seen my new room for the fall, but I have to collect things over time so I can hit the sales and stretch my budget for my room! My mom and I went shopping, hobby lobby had the usual 50% off certain sections so it was a great opportunity to get some cute storage at a steal. Trying to figure out what to get was driving me nuts because again, I have no idea what kind of storage or space I am going to have to put things. I decided to buy them anyway, and if I need to return or exchange later I can. This week ribbon, home decor/metals among other things were on sale, check out what I got so far.


These baskets were half off!!!! $5 each! It doesn't get better than that! I am thinking these will be used for my ten literacy centers I am using that I found on another teacher blog! But I am undecided, so please suggest something if you have ideas! I feel like this is my first year all over again.


You knew I couldn't resist! $5 again at hobby lobby! I am going to hang this by the door for restroom/office/etc. passes!


This was a center idea for spelling. They also had their stamps on sale and the ink pads 40% off, so each on of these was about $6! Great for the kids to stamp out spelling words, sentences, or to use in any literacy activity.



More center storage, my thought is this is for math manipulatives for math centers. I got these on sale, 50% off they were only $1.80 each!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate