Friday, May 3, 2013

Center one completed and the CALMING JAR is done!!!

I am sooooo excited!!! I finished my first center. The kiddos can use the letters for a variety of activities! I went into Michaels today and came across more stamp letters. I needed capital letters and they were guess how much??? Yep $5! I also finally found the clear glue for the calming jar and the diamond glitter I've been searching high and low for. 












Now, for the calming jar! It is so awesome! I used two different kinds of pink glitter and added some diamond glitter for extra sparkle!



Today I also figure out a great way to organize my activity packs using ziplocs to store them individually, then putting them in hanging folders that fit perfectly in crates! Walmart and guess what, most of it.....$5 (or less)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate