Thursday, May 2, 2013

Getting my creativity on...

Just a quick note. I bought an activity set for the book Pinkalicious that is soooo awesome. I recommend it. Her set is 88 pages of great activities. I bought at the TPT store. Here is the link.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Perfectly-Pinkalicious-Book-Based-Math-Literacy-Activities#tab_ratings_feedbacky-Activities#tab_ratings_feedback

I have been looking for something for the book I bought I need my monster  but I haven't really found anything yet that just jumps out and grabs me the way the Pinkalicious set does. That being said, I have decided to give a try at creating my first activity set. I have purchased some clip art from etsy and here is a little peek at one of the monsters!!!


So cute!!!!! I will keep you posted. I don't have access to adobe publisher anymore, which is what I used to create my great expectation quotes. If anyone has suggestions on a great publishing program for Mac users that is as easy to use as publisher, please let me know!!!! :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate