Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Room Stuff!!!

I am so excited the more stuff I get together for my room!!! So I have ideas for things but I will just let you see what Ive acquired this past weekend and I will have to come back and post pics of things put together (activity sets).


Well this is my mom and my hubby and I having lunch...we need food for shopping!



Love these little guys. They were less than $5 on sale at Hobby Lobby this past weekend. My plan for one is for a center with all types of letters to spell words, make sentences etc. 


Table supply caddies! Glitter for my calming jar and two can that match my colors and I haven't decided yet what I will use them for.


Glitter letters for a center! 



I found the polka dot lanters that schoolgirl used on her site for the own theme. A pack of 6 different colors for $25 plus shipping. They are the perfect size. When I get the table numbers attached I will take a picture and show them off!


I found a great idea on pintrest using this book as a writing prompt.  I am thinking this book will spark some creativity in me to design some activities! If you already know of some please let me know!!


I found some math and literacy activities to go with this book that I am going to purchase on TPT! It inspired me to buy this book!


Oklahoma has adopted the common core of course as most states have so I am trying to build a small in class library of books I can use for various activities. This one has a bunch of classic fables.


Here is another classic book. This one is going to inspire some activities! Let me know if you know someone who has already made some.

Oh, last thing! I finished laminating and putting together my behavior chart! So cute!! Visit 3rd Grades a Hoot blog for owl theme stuff like this. She is so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate